Are you passionate about integration? Do you have the drive to initiative and commitment? Would you like to be a Subject Matter Expert on the products usage and extension? We're looking for someone like that who will:
- be engaged in providing the IT4IT solutions and services
- work in different roles across the whole solution lifecycle (system analysis & technical design, frontend- & backend-development, system integration, documentation, third level support)
- primary provide subject matter expertise and extension of 3rd party applications in best quality as requested by specifications
- integrate and document your provided solutions
- analyze root-causes in case of incidents and provide solutions for solving the problem
- support technical concepts, effort estimations and feasibility studies
- work closely together with your colleagues in the team, Delivery Management, worldwide distributed production and 2nd level support, as well as product owners(mostly Swiss based)
- perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues
You'll be working in Delivery Team IT4IT which provides all the tools needed within IT to do their core business - the development and lifecycle management of software (Demand- & Portfolio Management, Project Management, Analysis and Design, Implementation, Testing and others).
Our core application is a central provisioned continuous integration (CI) environment, based on Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Subversion and GitHub. As a methodology we apply Rational Unified Process (RUP) by IBM and Agile/ Scrum adapted to the UBS environment.
UBS is setting up the team with locations in Zurich and UBS Krakow, Poland.
Your experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience as Administrator or System Integrator of 3rd party vendor products
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- good teamwork attitude
- UNIX Shell scripting skills
- OS Windows / UNIX (Linux or Solaris) experience
- Git/GitHub and/or Subversion hands-on knowledge
- Webserver Integration (Apache / Tomcat) experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- experience in Maven based Java development (optional)
- experience in CI environment (Maven / Jenkins / TeamCity / Nexus / Sonar ) (optional)
- knowledge of Jira, Groovy (optional)
- Windows batch programming skills (optional)
- experience in PlugIn development for Jenkins and/or Eclipse (optional)
- .NET / C# / Visual Studio / Team Foundation Server experience (optional)
- C/C++ programming skills (optional)
- System know how of Windows and/or UNIX (x86 Solaris or Linux) (optional)
- able to work in an independent, pro-active, systematic, structured manner in an agile environment and team
- willing to display initiative and commitment and have excellent organizational skills and keen perception
- a person with excellent social skills
- a very good English speaker
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.