As a Web Product Consultant you will be responsible for designing and implementing tools to automate the setup and operation of Web Platforms on different operating systems an with varying security configurations. You will provide consulting services for application developers and project leaders when planning/implementing migrations or first time service introductions. In this role you will need to understand the different user registries and security systems and know how to integrate a web application with theses systems. You will actively support debugging and root cause investigations on the interface between the web platform (container, security integration, user registry) and the application.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Wroclaw.
• Providing in-depth knowledge for installing, configuring and operating WebSphere App Server and Tomcat
• Configuring all security aspects of a web container or web server
• Providing support for application integration into the web platform eco system
• Creating and maintaining shell scripts and Ant scripts for automating platform setup and application deployment
• Raising and tracking product defects with the vendor (IBM, RedHat)
• Providing support for tracing and analyzing defective applications ( in development and test)
• Suggesting changes for enhancement to the tools, workflow, process and reporting
• Degree level education
• Good written and spoken English
• Expertise in WebSphere App Server, HIS
• Good knowledge of Tomcat and Apache
• Good knowledge of Shell-Scripting and tools (Shell, Ant, JIRA, Confluence)
• Good knowledge of Unix (RHEL, Solaris x86 / SPARC)
• Good knowledge of SSL, certificate handling and PKI
• Good interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure including virtualizations and Storage concepts
• Understanding of Java
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.