Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Perform day-to-day operational activities, like: code deployments, problem analysis, logs review, building new environments,
- Ensure smooth operations of high availability environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability,
- Evaluating, upgrading and supporting infrastructure based on Linux operating systems,
- Ensure 24x7 operations and focus on Service Level Agreement,
- Develop and upgrade existing system documentation.
- Supporting of a High Availability environment dedicated for the web-based application hosting,
- Daily Operation Management,
- Perform Code Deployments,
- Log file analysis,
- User Managment,
- File system Management,
- Perform application tests,
- Scripting and task automation,
- Performing troubleshooting (Apache, Varnish, Tomcat),
- Change planning, preparation and implementation,
- Cooperation with other teams (DB Administrators, VMware Engineers, Network Engineers)
- Capacity planning.
- At least one year of work experience in Unix/Linux environment,
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux services,
- Debian Linux experience is a plus,
- Experience with Apache, Varnish, Tomcat would be an advantage,
- Good communication skills (written and spoken),
- Can do attitude.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix,
- Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programsand develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.