Want to be part of a successful team? Tired of boring projects? We would love to meet you!
We are currently looking for Android Developer that meet the following criteria:
- Experience developing high volume, consumer facing mobile applications
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
- Required Skills/Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Java, Android UI, Android SDK development (minimum 3 years) experience and ideally having one or more Android apps currently available in the Market Place
- Strong object oriented fundamentals including multi-threading, memory management, caching algorithms, databases.
- Knowledge of Android Security internals, Device Management APIs is a plus
- Self-motivated, and can excel in a team-based environment
- Experience using version control repositories.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field preferred, top-tier schools preferred
- Work with Product Designers to implement, collaborate and execute core offerings
- Develop Mobile applications for a high volume consumer products
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Experience in designing/extending APIs, in large & complex code bases
- Work on bug fixing
- Collaborate with other team members to incorporate team innovations
- Lead end-to-end deployment process including credentials, adhoc builds and provisioning profiles.
- Mentor & manage junior developers
- Architect and develop new Android products.
- Drink Beer, Play Video Games and Have fun!
- Attractive salary
- Stock option package.
- Health benefits
- Catered Lunch's (Friday)
- LuxMed Special Complex Plus (optional Family Package)
- Multisport package
- Choose your workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX
- Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
- Large office (250 square meters)
- Free coffee, snacks, RedBull, etc
- Work in a young, friendly and fun environment