- Great opportunity of self-development in IT support at higher level
- Competitive salary
- Private medical healthcare
- Multisport Card
- Stable employment in an international company
WymaganiaWHAT YOU WILL DO AS A NETWORK ENGINEER?
- Work for worldwide customers within your own team or with other Client's teams to solve problems and enhance future products with limited supervision.
- Solve reported product and network problems of moderate and high complexity.
- Provide technical consultation to other team members in your areas of expertise.
- Effectively utilize technical and customer relationship skills as well as databases of existing issues, debugging tools and lab simulations to analyze problems and identify solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide systems/product training and identifies improvement opportunities and recommendations in products and processes.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology products in his area of expertise in order to provide a high quality support in current and future types of support services
WHAT WILL PREPARE YOU FOR SUCCESS?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent)
- Related work experience involving customer exposure - 1 year of experience are required
- Very good technical foundation in networking (minimum CCNA level equivalent)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Effective Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of L2&L3 technologies