Location: Krakow, Krupnicza 3/8 At Techforce we search, select, start up and scale up software development teams for International companies searching for the top 5% of qualified developers.
About our client's project:
We are creating an App that will be probably one of the upcoming hits in the consumer App spaces. This is a $22 Billion a year market and we are offering to consumers a UNIQUE product that at last offers real value to consumers and have a valid and realistic monetization model. The product has been already presented in a mayor forum in the US with a great response by audience and investors, although we are trying to keep it in-home for now.
The server and client developments are now migrating the architecture to AWS. The Android and iOS front-ends are both native and the IOS code (IOS 9) is in the process of being refactored (and you would be part of that). The plan is to launch v1.0 of the app in the coming weeks/months, and after that we'll start working on v2.0.
- Continued Learning: Books/ Tutorial / Lynda.com / Amazon.com / Code school - we pay for your subscription / Code school challenges etc..
- Contract of: employment / mandate / B2B
- Overtime hours paid : 150% hour in the week and 200% hour during the weekend
- Agile Process / Scrum Environment
- Food & Drink — Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- FF : FOOD FRIDAYS (Pizza, Burgers, Sushi)
- Fun : Billard Table, Mini Golf, X-boxes, Kinnect, Boarding Games, awesome atmosphere at work : Pub Crawls, Parties, Paintball Quest, Mountain Trips, Beer meetings
- Multisport Plus Cards
- Medical Package: Scanmed
- 2 or more years developing for iOS
- published at least once in the iOS store
- good English level
- familiar with Android development
- familiar with OpenGL development or strong willingness to learn