Providing intuitive, self-service interfaces.
Offering both GUI and API driven capabilities
Including powerful, intuitive debugging capabilities to assist customers and our professional services with complex issue resolution
The underlying technologies will include micro-services architecture, complex user interfaces and RESTful API development.
This is an exciting new initiative in the Krakow location and we are looking build the team with top engineers who have a passion for delivery.
About the Team:
The Web Experience Business Unit builds the core technologies that underpin the fastest, most scalable web sites around the world. Our customers include sophisticated, world-leading organizations across all industry verticals.
* Lead a Krakow-based team of at least two other to develop a new application
* Design the software architecture, user experience, and implementation of Web Applications and Services.
* Full-stack software development: front-end, back-end, databases and web services in a system-oriented environment.
* Execute in a multi-disciplined environment in tight collaboration with other engineering teams, QA, product management, and technical writers.
* Maintain and support existing applications and services.
* Education: Bachelor's Degree in computer science or a related field.
* 5+ years of web application and services development experience, including use of:
* Java and Java Enterprise Edition
* Back-end relational databases such as Oracle
* Use of web services such as REST
* Linux/Unix environments
* Experience in Java/Web application design patterns and frameworks, such as MVC, Struts, Spring, or Hibernate.
* Experience working with Internet protocols and concepts (IP, TCP, HTTP, DNS).
* Ability to deploy, support, debug complex applications in a system-oriented environment.
* Familiarity with Agile methodologies and best practices
* Desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, team environment.
* Passion to understand, learn, and use new technologies.
* Can-do, positive attitude.
* Excellent English language written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience teaching or mentoring other engineers
* Demonstrated record of planning and executing on complex projects
* Experience leading teams of two or more people
* Experience reporting to a remote manager
* Experience with a modern front-end application framework such as Angular.js.
* Experience with User Experience and/or User Interface design techniques and best practices
* Experience with use of REST principles and patterns
* Experience with common REST security token protocols such as OAuth and JWT
* Experience with query syntax languages for web services such as JPath or XPath
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182)."