The System Quality Assurance group is responsible for extensive testing across all the technologies developed in Engineering. This group is knowledgeable about all these technologies and focuses on real-world, end-to-end testing to ensure all of Akamai's systems integrate and function, providing a best in class experience for our customers.
WymaganiaResponsibilities: * Developing creative, competent analysis to identify root cause of technical problems.
* Implement in-depth understanding of SQA's life-cycle from functional requirements gathering to the design and execution of automated and manual tests.
* Create test cases and test plans to maximize test coverage
* Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, unit testing, regression, load and performance testing.
* Design, develop, and deploy automated tests for performance, resiliency, and scalability.
* Maintain and configure test environments.
* Education: Degree in Computer Science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related equivalent degree
* Either Bachelor's Degree + 5 years of experience, or Master's Degree + 2 years of experience.
* 5+ years of experience in verification engineering techniques such as black / white box testing, identifying and formulating test cases.
* 5+ years programming experience with Perl, C/C++, , Tcl, Shell scripting, or other high-level programming languages required.
* Experienced in configuration and setup of networking devices such as routers and switches.
* Solid understanding of network infrastructure and programming, especially L2 switch protocols. Knowledge of STP, RSTP and LACP essential.
* Solid understanding and hands on knowledge of network protocols including IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS.
* Expertise in problem solving and technical troubleshooting, with an emphasis on verification engineering.
* Technical expertise working in a Unix/Linux environment; with an emphasis on Kernel functionality.
* In depth understanding of performance measurement and benchmarking.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving / troubleshooting skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
* Experience working in a fast-paced and or agile software development process.
Please add to your CV the statement below:„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182)."