About the Team
Luna Control Center is Akamai's integrated interface into products, services, and platform. This is your doorway/connection to all things Akamai. Whether it's to manage and monitor your Akamai products, interact with professional services and support staff, or integrate Akamai data into your environment, Luna provides a unified, intelligent interface to Akamai's platform, products, and services.
Working with this team is a unique chance to get a sneak peek on the Internet industry, and gives you a chance to glimpse into the technical and business aspect of Akamai's business model.
WymaganiaResponsibilities: * Authoring white/black box test cases and developing target test applications based on identified use cases
* Ability to work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop comprehensive test plans and test strategies
* Building/harnessing existing testing tools and automated testing frameworks written in Java
* Understand product requirements and ensures engineering implementation covers all of them
* Participate in design and code reviews, software maintenance releases, and documentation of test cases and results
* Evaluates and tests new product features according to business and functional requirements
* Involved in functional, integration, usability and performance testing of Akamai's products.
* Develops new approaches to solve problems identified during Quality Engineering activities; Influence development teams with regards to prioritizing testability and operationalization aspects of the modules; collaborate with team members on testing activities
* Drive test efforts for major releases or within Agile sprints
* Passion for finding defects and breaking things
Knowledge of Internet technologies: RESTful Web Services and HTTP proxies, HTTP and HTTPS Protocols, web servers and databases (SQL)
* Experience in testing different QA Methodologies: black-box, white-box and gray-box, UI and backend
* Experience identifying and formulating test cases
* Experience programming in Java or with one scripting language.
* Fluency in English
* Experience testing SOAP/REST based API interfaces
* Experience with Java and test framework development
* Working knowledge of Selenium and TestNG experience
* Experience in using testing tools like FireBug, PostMan, Charles Proxy or similar
* Experience with GIT source code management
Please add to your CV the statement below:
„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnych jak i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tekst jednolity: Dz.U.2014r. poz.1182)."