Since several years we are cooperating with one of the biggest global manufacturers of Wireless Modules. Such modules are connected with the user system over a set of interfaces (USB, RS232C, I2C, SPI). Our task is to develop firmware's new features and maintain compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards. We are a team of specialists responsible for user interface layer, L2/L3 protocol stack issues and hardware related area. What will happen in the nearest future? Basing on a number of projects we have performed, we are now designing and developing a new product based on LTE and LTE Advanced which is dedicated to the IoT market.
WymaganiaOn a daily basis you want to deal with:
- Design and development of firmware for wireless telecommunication devices in accordance with technical and industry standards
- Development-level tests
- Analysis of technical problems and development of firmware solutions.
If your strengths are:
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in programming of embedded system
- Good technical skills in programming using C language
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Higher Education in technical field
- Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance
- Effective communication skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative.
In addition but not obligatory:
- You are open to travel abroad to the extent required by a project (synchronization with Customer, knowledge transfer)
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies: GSM, UMTS,LTE
- Knowledge of embedded systems architecture
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of UML
- Knowledge of Linux usage and programming
- Knowledge of one scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python, BASH.