WymaganiaOn a daily basis you want to deal with: - analysis of SW requirements,
- creation of SW design,
- development of software on hardware and application level in different microcontrollers and operating system environment,
- SW integration and testing,
- support an estimation process for new features or change requests,
- working with international teams from inside and outside company.
If your strengths are:
- experience in programming of embedded systems,
- strong technical skills in C/C++ programming,
- knowledge of UML,
- good knowledge of English (spoken and written),
- ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high quality assurance,
- capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions,
- effective communication skills,
- fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative.
In addition but not obligatory:
- commercial experience in the Automotive industry,
- experience in RTOS development,
- knowledge of AUTOSAR standard,
- experience with MOST, CAN and LIN vehicle bus standards,
- knowledge of one scripting language, e.g. Perl, Python, BASH.