Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• work with product management and development leaders to help create solutions in addition to multiple KPI reporting from various tools showing end user impact.
• help set and document the vision for the user experience, serving as a client advocate to ensure the highest level of usefulness, desirability and client satisfaction.
• design and execute usability studies and other user research, utilizing their broad knowledge of user experience and methodological expertise. Individuals in this role must be user-focused, analytical, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• work in a team environment or on your own in order to share information and collaborate on solutions in partnership with engineering solution ownership.
End user experience (EUX) is a Specialist role responsible for setting up, running, and reporting on all aspects of qualitative and quantitative user experience research. The goal of the EUX Specialist is to develop a deeper understanding of clients and deliver findings that can translate insights into action.
Your experience and skills
• a natural ability to solve complex issues
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• experience delivering automated solutions to large enterprises
• expert Windows Server/Desktop technologies
• expert Virtualization technologies and techniques
• strong technical business acumen to make recommendations when to 'buy' and when to 'develop' tools and solutions
• strong analytical and research skills
• ability to engineer a solution and take it from POC to Production state
• technical documentation and presentation experience required
• ability to troubleshoot & analyse software
• ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team setting
• willingness to adhere to tightly controlled and sometimes complex processes and procedures
• aptitude for writing and organizing useful information such as knowledge base articles
• ability to document the top issues and pain points impacting UX via JIRAs
• degree-level education
• excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience with writing requirements, design docs, test plans, test cases, KB articles, user guidance, etc
• expert knowledge Windows Server/Desktop technologies, Virtualization technologies and techniques, PowerShell/C#/VBS/Java/Shell scripting
• advanced knowledge MS SQL query and scripting, APM (Application Performance Management) tools like XPerf,
• working knowledge of Splunk, ElasticSearch, RPM (Robotic Process Automation), Machine Learning
• strong monitoring, performance testing and troubleshooting skills
• ability to conduct End User Survey.
• set a reference point and baseline on the current UX Index to measure the success of improvements.
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating them into solutions
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• meticulous nature with attention to detail
• self-motivated with ability to work individually and as part of a team
• collaborative nature; willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
• fluent in [language(s)
• excellent written/verbal communication, organization, presentation, and project management
• proficient in performance analysis, tuning and monitoring of end user technologies
• proficient with bottleneck isolation and diagnostics
• willing to Review JIRAs, group into EUX stream owners and set prioritization
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers