Do you like to work and explore multiple IT technologies? Are you looking for end to end responsibility for hardware configuration in our data centers? Do you want to explore and excel processes that govern uninterrupted IT service delivery? Would you like to take chance to drive your career? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- run global Configuration Management process
- utilize and managed global CMDB tools
- guarantee high level of data quality in CMDB
- perform systematic problem analysis, regular data quality checks and identify solutions to improve the data quality
- plan, coordinate and execute mass data changes
- provide service to our internal and external partners to add, remove and update data records
- manage Server OS standard configuration for Windows Global Server build
- manage user access requests to the CMDB tool
- write documents for day to day business as standard operation procedures (SOP)
- closed communicate and collaborate with our partners and support projects
- maintain global Hardware catalogue
- ensure correct cost categories for the Hardware list
- support our partners and vendors
You'll be working in the Service Operations team in Wroclaw. Our role is to ensure uninterrupted IT service delivery to all lines of business in the Firm. Our aim is to have 60000+ satisfied customers who can enjoy modern, cutting edge technologies.
Your experience and skills
You are able to:
- prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision
- analyze and fix systematic problems with engineering support
- communicate and collaborate with internal and external global partners
- develop relationships with global teams
- create technical documentation
- strong understanding of HW system types and their components
-solid spoken and written English
- ITIL knowhow of configuration and change management processes
- Favorably remote support or training skills
- German skills ( will be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers