Job location: Karlskrona, Sweden first 12 months of cooperation stay in Karlskrona, Sweden, then you may choose job location: Warsaw or Karlskrona
Contract duration: at least 12 months
Competitve salary: 9000 – 17 000 PLN net B2B + 9 000 pln net monthly (business expenses, travel and accommodation costs refund during stay in Sweden)
Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
Challenging work on complex applications
Experience in work on big, innovative product that is already used by companies all over the world
Work in an international environment with highly skilled developers teams
Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
The team has security focus and covers the security view of a large complex system. You are expected to work both as leader of the team and as a contributor within the team.
Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• Have at least 5 years of experience of security in large software systems.
• Have deep knowledge and experience in Certificate handling (Mutual Authentication)
• Have deep knowledge and experience in PKI handling
• Have deep knowledge and experience in SSO
• Have deep knowledge and experience in AuthN, AUthZ
• Have strong skills in scripting in general, eg. Python
• Have strong Java programming skills.
• Have experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
• Have experience of agile development
• Have experience of Eclipse, Git, and Gerrit.
• Have experiences of Linux systems.
• Be a team player. Skills in any of the following are considered a merit:
• Virtual Environment
• LDAP as a backend for AuthN, AuthZ