Job location: Karlskrona, Sweden first 12 months of cooperation stay in Karlskrona, Sweden, then you may choose job location: Warsaw or Karlskrona
Contract duration: at least 12 months
- Competitve salary: 9000 – 15 000 PLN net B2B + 9 000 pln net monthly (business expenses, travel and accommodation costs refund during stay in Sweden)
- Possibility to learn and explore new technologies
- Challenging work on complex applications
- Experience in work on big, innovative product that is already used by companies all over the world
- Work in an international environment with highly skilled developers teams
- Ability to learn and obtain additional certifications
• test analysis
• test case development execution,
• troubleshooting, integration, verification of customer user cases and product documentation
Previous experience, skills and qualities:
• Have at least 3 years of experience of software development and system test.
• Have a university degree (MSc or BSc) in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or equivalent.
• Have object-oriented programming skills (preferably JAVA).
• Have experience of Eclipse, Git, and Gerrit.
• Have experiences of Linux systems and virtualization
• Have a customer oriented testing mindset
• Have experience of testing at system level
• Be a team player.
Any of the following is considered a merit:
• Experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA, web services, REST)
• Experience of e2e test aspects (requirement and test analysis, test case development, test case execution and trou-bleshooting)
• Experience in test automation and verification
• Experience of databases (SQL/NoSQL)