Are you IT Security Specialist with broad professional domain specific experience? Do you have expertise in one of the following domains: identity and access management / cyber security services / data protection and application security? We're looking for someone like that who will:
• develop new applications & components, together with re-factoring existing systems
• work with the user community to define, demonstrate and refine new functionality
• make a strong contribution to the design of the system
• work with the QA and Support teams to deliver excellent service to our business user community
You'll be working IT Security department – Security engineering team in Wroclaw. Our role is to create, develop and maintain security solutions for UBS globally.
Your experience and skills
• degree in a Computer Science related discipline or equivalent
• min 5 years of experience of application development
• strong understanding of design patterns and best practices within the design and development lifecycle
• experience in defining and applying technology related standards, process and governance •
experience in working with one of the following products: SailPoint IIQ, CyberArk, Symantec DLP/CCS, Arcsight or technologies Java / .Net, Network EndPoint Security, Tomcat / Apache / WebSphere, Windows / Unix / Mainframe z/OS
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers