Are you an expert in Microsoft's Active Directory technology? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure components? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Develop, document, and enforce the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related database system.
– Interface with internal security and risk functions to ensure adherence to security policies and procedures.
– Gain stakeholder buy-in and support for technology roadmaps and strategies.
– Evolve design and architecture processes within Information Services.
– Produce enterprise-level designs for key initiatives and following those through to implementation through collaboration with project, engineering and support teams.
– Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
– Assume more responsibility, including deep troubleshooting technical skills and translating the results into understandable issue descriptions, root cause analysis results, remediation actions, etc.
You'll be working in the Active Directory team in the Infrastructure Services Core Engineering organization, located in Wroclaw. Our role is to design and engineer the core Active Directory infrastructure and associated components for the firm's IT environment, assist (business) development and operations teams with Active Directory related projects (consulting, doing) and be the "go to" place for all Active Directory related questions. The team has a "can do" attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
Your experience and skills
– Knowledge of AD, ADLDS, ADFS, PKI in, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R and future operating systems
– Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, FSRM, and VSS in a Windows environment – Knowledge of any of; Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange, Dell Active Directory Recovery Manager, Dell Active Directory Change Auditor, and Dell Active Roles Server are preferable
– Deep familiarity with Identity and Access / Entitlement Management concepts and technologies (both Microsoft and non-Microsoft / Windows-based solutions)
– Deep and thorough understanding of monitoring (performance, health, capacity, etc.) best practices and ability to translate these into working solutions that can be integrated into existing monitoring platforms (SCOM, etc.)
– Knowledge infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Clustering ; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
– Knowledge in administering all aspects of Active Directory (AD) and GPO's
– A university degree computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
– Preferably a background in the financial industry, or similar enterprise
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers