Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you interested to run global bank systems? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take a chance to drive your career?
We are looking for someone like that who provides services to:
- lead migration meetings for new releases like DB2 V10.1 to V10.5 migration
- ensure on schedule delivery of midrange release (tracking engineers and associated packages)
- eFix Management incl. Rollout Planning
- ensure the release notes availability for every Release (SEC,DB2,CP,Infra)
- representing Midrange at the CAB Meeting
- Documentation Mgmt., actuality tracking
- responsible for Infrastructure/Capacity Reports
- Vulnerability Management (keep vulnerability list up to date, organize risk rating meetings, ensure on time delivery)
- CCS Agent Report Controlling, including problem solving and leading meetings to improve CCS
- SOC Report Controlling and Problem Solving
- Security Monitoring VMS
- World Writeable Files-monitoring, maintenance and improvement
- diverse security related run the bank tasks
weekend work (approx. 6 weekends / year during major releases, BCM tests, etc.).
Your teamMidrange Integration Services works together with Architecture and Technical Product Management, Assess and Compliance Control, as well as Change Management and other stakeholders to provide a timely and reliable delivery of a platform that meets the customers' and stakeholders needs. You will be working in the UBS office in Wrocław.
Your experience and skillsYou are able to:
- focus on person - teamwork, initiative, independence, competence, efficiency, friendliness, communicative skills, ability to work under pressure, carefulness / precision, assertiveness
- focus on customer - secure, mature and pleasant appearance, good manners, networking skills (social)
- focus on economic efficiency - ability to judge, ability to set priorities, analytical abilities
- focus on economic effectivity - experienced IT user, with strong administrational and organizational skills
plan and organize.
- IT basics
- basic operation knowledge, familiar with: AIX, UNIX, Microsoft Windows, Database DB2, SQL
- ITIL V3 awareness (specifically Release, Change, Capacity and Knowledge-Management)
- solid MS Excel skills (Pivot, Macro, VBA)
- IT Security
- Education - Technical or basic business training, ECDL - European Computer Driving License, Speak and write German, English knowledge: At least Level B1(EU language reference system)
- Education as computer scientist or business data processing specialist appreciated.
- strong communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Bachelor degree in IT (4 year or equivalent) strongly preferred
- It is desirable that the candidate has experience working within and an understanding of Investment Banking and Wealth Management business or any similar financial services experience
- Basic understanding of financial products is a plus
About usExpert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offerTogether. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.