As a full-time member of our team you will be engaged in a range of quality management activities:
• Collaborate with Product Management and Software Engineering during project lifecycle.
• Review requirements documents.
• Design and execute detailed test cases.
• Recommendations of tests for automation (on grounds of stability, regression frequency and value to the company).
• Write detailed defect reports.
• Design and execute performance tests.
• Verify defect resolutions.
• Continuously seek process improvement to improve efficiency and eliminate human failure. • Work with Support to investigate problems affecting production systems.
• Write and share knowledge articles.
• A challenging job in a dynamic team.
• The chance to work independently.
• The possibility to work in an international environment.
• The opportunity to develop your personal and technical skills.
• Minimum 2 years testing experience.
• Deep knowledge of functional and exploratory testing techniques.
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
• Experience with Web Applications.
• Good knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST) .
• Good knowledge of internet standards, such as HTTP, SMTP, HTML,XML.
• Database (SQL).
• Experience in a command-line Unix/Linux environment.
• Experience in programming (Java or similar).
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
The following are also highly desirable:
• Formal education in Quality Management.
• Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent.
• A track-record of innovation in testing.
• Experience with Email Applications and related standards (SMTP,POP3,MIME,DNS,MTA). • Experience with Apache HBase.
• Shell scripting (bash).
Candidates are expected to be fluent in English (read, written and spoken)