• Shift work (weekends and holidays included)
• Monitor all systems via centralized monitoring toolsets, to resolve or escalate problems in accordance with documented process and procedures, within pre-defined timelines, to prevent any financial impact to the business.
• Log errors within the Business agreed Problem Management System, to the defined standard and in accordance with departmental requirements.
• Coordination of Service restoration activities, which include conference call facilitation, escalation to support organizations, notification to senior TI managers & Customers/Business, using pre-defined problem and incident management standards and toolsets.
• Provide professional first-line support out of core Business Hours when customers report problems directly to the SDMC.
• Proven IT problem management or error handling skills
• MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Fundamental knowledge of at least one platform, preferable multiple platforms
• Experience of Netcool and / or Tivoli would be advantageous
• Usage of a professional Problem Management package, such as VC, ResolveIt, Infoman, VT etc., is desirable
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Perform analysis functions and troubleshooting of basic intermittent LAN/WAN or Client/Server issues
• Private medical healthcare (Enelmed)
• Multisport card
• Opportunity to choose B2B or permanent contract
• Stable employment in the international company