As a Tech Programmer, you will be working closely with our Lead Programmer on a wide range of technical tasks, from simple fixes to complex solutions, including those related to the GOG Galaxy project - our truly gamer-friendly, global online gaming platform.
- Creating tools and scripts to support the wide array of the Tech Team's tasks and projects.
- Creating and maintaining the GOG.com installer.
- Planning projects and making sure that the deadlines are met.
- Fixing games (finding workarounds, troubleshooting, doing research etc.).
- Making our games compatible with the GOG Galaxy Client.
- Good knowledge of Python, C++.
- Excellent computer knowledge (power user).
- Knowledge about games (old and new), or even better, being ridiculously passionate about them.
- Attention to detail (include the word "big bug" in your application).
- Solid written & spoken English skills.
- Ability to handle challenges with a pro-active attitude.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. :)
- Good knowledge of Assembler.
- Good knowledge of DirectX and/or OpenGL.
- Knowledge of how PC games work.