Our fab group of QA testers are on the look-out for passionate gamers, who know what PCMR stands for and why DRM-free is good. Come and help us restore old games to their former glory. Our Galaxy class spaceship currently docks in Warsaw. Our keyword is "Gottfried's Grimoire".
- Testing our ever growing catalogue of DRM-free games,
- Researching known and unknown game issues on the Internet (good google-fu is mandatory),
- Troubleshooting & preparation of simple bug fixes to deliver ready-to-play games on time.
- Windows Power User,
- Computer hardware proficiency,
- Basic knowledge about games' inner workings,
- Fluent English,
- Ability to write reports clearly and concisely,
- Attention to detail (put our keyword on the top of your cover letter),
- Knowledge about games (old and new) or, even better, being ridiculously passionate about them,
- Eagerness to learn new things and develop your skills.
- Prior experience in functional/compatibility QA on Windows/OSX/Linux
- OSX/Linux Power User,
- Experience in tinkering with games: fixing, hex editing, modding.
At GOG.com we combine work with passion for gaming to offer our customers the greatest selection of PC, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, always DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
If you think you've got what it takes, please submit your CV and cover letter (both in English) here: https://system.erecruiter.pl/[...]7a0e2365147c09cb18681d4bcfec1
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."