- · Design and implementation of new secure embedded firmware applications in C
- · Develop low level interfaces (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
- · Review and maintain existing code base
- · Support in the design and development of desktop engineering tools
- · Develop test fixtures in C and higher level Object-Oriented language (e.g. C#)
- · Documentation and cross functional training of low level concepts
- · Knowledge of OOD is a plus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- · 5 years of hands-on code development
- · Applied experience with C and .NET
- · Comfortable working at a hardware level drivers (GPIO, UART, I2C, SPI)
- · Familiarity with bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira)
- · General knowledge of test frameworks and automated build systems (e.g. Jenkins, NUnit, NAnt)
- · Ability to complete design related tasks with minimal supervision
- · Experience with Secure Elements, RFID, NFC, HCE or Bluetooth technologies is a plus
- · Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
- · Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- · Minimum of 5 years of hands-on software development experiences
- · Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- · Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- · Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- · Familiar with operating environments, such as Windows, Linux and VMWare.
- · Experience with IDE's and source code management tools
- · Highlight knowledge, skills, abilities and traits necessary in this role to satisfy our customer's
- · Promote secure development and be able to work cooperatively and autonomously in a dynamic multicultural