Do you like working with and exploring multiple technologies? Do you want to have end-to-end responsibility for your managed infrastructure? Are you a customer-focused team player who enjoys working within a large and recognized world-wide organization? Would you like to have an opportunity to develop your career rather than be stuck on the same project for years?
We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Take good care of our core IT solutions and business unit applications
– Propose, implement and support system enhancements and process improvements
– Constantly improve business value as well as user experience of these applications
– Work closely with customers and users to identify system requirements for future improvement
– Contribute to defining technologies and architectures for applications and solution design and supportabilityYour teamOur aim is to ensure ongoing maximum customer focus and optimal operational stability. You'll be working within the ESX VMware IT Support Service Delivery Team (Level 1-3) and will provide and deliver IT support services across multiple UBS business divisions. The role aims to support and maintain the ESX core infrastructure for the UBS virtual server estate. The role will also require us to constantly improve our Bank IT infrastructure through the implementation of new solutions and on-going process enhancements.
We are based in the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park).Your experience and skillsYou are:
– experienced with VMware/V-sphere version 3.5/4.0/4.1/5 and all associated technologies
– VCP certified
– Experienced with VMware/V-sphere version 3.5/4.0/4.1/5 and all associated technologies
– Educated to a University degree or equivalent, analytical and logical - a strong problem solver
– Dynamic and proactive in character with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
– Good communicator and strong team player who is customer and quality oriented
– Fluent in English
– Deep understanding of Virtualisation technology (you must have worked for a large organisation supporting a large install base of VM's ~5000+)
– Deep working knowledge of ESX, NAS, Flex-10 components and associated interconnects
– Experience performing configuration testing and supporting an enterprise virtual managed estate as part of a (Level 1-3) Virtualisation IT Service Delivery Support Team
– Performed systems/software administration, backup & recovery, monitoring, problem resolution and change management execution
– Strong understanding of Wintel and Linux OS
– Good ability to script in PowerShell and other toolsWhat we offerUBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers