We are building our development team from scratch so if you are looking for a ground floor opportunity and would like to have a real impact on the shape of our IT team from day one, look no further.
You will find more information about the job at http://cicitteam.pl
- Experience with AngularJS (or other frameworks) and large SPAs
- Experience creating responsive interfaces
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Significant experience building software as part of a team with strong development practices.
- Used to testing your code before deployment (writing unit tests and testable code)
- Experience in using version control software (Git)
- Full employment contract and salary up to 14k PLN gross
- Working in a small agile team, so your voice counts
- Benefits including medical care, gym card, vouchers and more
- In-office massage twice a month
- Training or conference of choice once a year
- Travel to CIC offices around the world once a year
- Commuting allowance
- Equipment of choice (Mac/PC + Phone)
More startups than anywhere elso on the planet!
CIC started in 1999 with a vision and a simple idea: "Startups make the world much better. We can help them by setting up and managing their office for them so they can focus on their business." We believed we could do that better than anyone else and we set out to prove it. Since then, more than 1400 companies have chosen CIC as their home and many have gone on to prove their value to the world as startups. More than $1.8B of venture capital has been invested in companies that were headquartered at CIC. We now house over 800 companies, most of them startups, and we haven't stopped making CIC better every day. You will find more information about CIC at www.cic.us
Ready to fix the world? Apply now at http://cicitteam.pl