LEAD CLOUD ENGINEER
Localization: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
work permit at USA required
Ref. No.: LCE/16/03
You are passionate software back end developer and would like to coordinate technical project, means we
are looking for you !
It is exciting opportunity to take part in an innovative technical & science organisation with machine
learining and cloud- hosting enviroment.
Engineer on this postion has technical chops and will be acting as Lead Engineer for development on
server -side web applications, problem-solving and communication with software team, customers and
WymaganiaSkills and experience we are looking for:
- Few years experience on server-side web applications in cloud-based environments and architecting for scalability and performance
- Proficiency in MySQL
- Solid Java/Spring for demo will be an asset
- Writing to APIs for cookie syncing experience
- Experience with cloud-computing environments (f.e. AWS)
- Architectural expertise in: Secure Web Services and REST APIs, Highly transactional environments, Massive scale-out architectures, Highly available services in AWS-style environments , RDBMS and NoSQL databases will be an asset
- Hands-on experience and expertise with NoSQL DBs (preferably Cassandra), Map Reduce and big-data storage techniques, understanding of advanced data-analytic techniques a plus
- Experience with nginx/uwsgi and/or apache2 web infrastructure
- Deep familiarity working across the complete front-end/middleware/backend/DB/OS stack
- Comfortable working with AngularJS and Node.js
- Comfortable with or interested in Python
- Ability to lead small teams and positive attitude
atmosphere and possibility of technical career development. Company is providing attractive
salary & social package.
Apply on: [email protected] or contact directly with Recruiter Maria Podpłomyk,
Mobile: + 48 604 607 892, My Skype: Venator HR
••• Technical Talents Finder
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal
data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the
Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883."