- international corporation
- full time
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Participating in the entire life-cycle of data-management projects as prescribed by
the needs of the business.
- Acting as a data-processing consultant to the research executives during the
questionnaire design process.
- Defining and applying rules to check incoming data for logical consistency.
Consulting with project stakeholders and determining an appropriate data cleansing
- Preparing tracking data for reporting. This will involve maintenance of master code
lists, data transformations, integration of data from multiple sources, data-weighting
and, where necessary, modelling of missing data.
- Providing ad-hoc data-processing support to project staff.
- Optimizing the production steps into automated processes. REQUIREMENTS:
Skills and knowledge:
- Fluent English
- Microsoft SQL Server or/and another RDBMS
- Microsoft Excel
-Degree in numerate discipline: statistics, mathematics, computer science or similiar