WymaganiaWHAT YOU WILL DO AS A TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER?
• Monitor Warehouse Management System via monitoring toolsets, to resolve or escalate problems in accordance with documented process and procedures.
• Log errors within the Warehouse Management System, to the defined standard and in accordance with departmental requirements.
• Provide professional first/second point of escalation; Provides guidance and instructions to local teams and initial support to diagnose and resolve issues.
• Manage assigned ticket queue and track issues to closure within the Service Level Agreement.
• Effectively communicate issues and status updates with business users, service providers, and management teams.
WHAT WILL PREPARE YOU FOR SUCCESS?
• Excellent computer literacy
• Experience in support line or technical help desk
• Fantastic written and oral communication skills in English
• Ability to write simple queries in SQL
• Ability to prioritise, plan and organise efficiently
• Flexible approach and proactive in identifying what needs to be done
• Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills
• Knowledge of Trouble Ticketing systems is a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
• Possibility to learn .NET
• Private medical healthcare (Enelmed)
• Grant to the Multisport card
• Office working hours
• Work in a dynamic and young team
• Outsourcing by our company- Modis Polska
• Opportunity to choose B2B or permanent contract