Working as part of our team you will be responsible for : • Performing front-end activities:
- Requirements analysis, developing technical network solution and determining short and long term impact on customers in the areas of LTE-ECN, TCP/IP protocols, IP routing, IP Security, GGSN Data and Voice application.
- Support cost estimation activities (CAPEX/OPEX and implementation)
- Network modeling, analysis, planning and test strategies
- Write functional requirements/specifications/test documents
- Monitor, assess and co-manage technology vendors
- Support road-map direction
• Providing technical leadership and guidance during deployment on global projects
- Install hardware such as cables, hubs, routers, and wireless adaptors.
- Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions.
- Configure network drivers for software.
- Network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
• Experience of 5+ years in computer networks field.
• CCNP or equivalent practical knowledge in routing, switching, IPv4, IPv6, PIM-SM, BGP, OSPF, IPSEC, Firewalls, Metro Ethernet, and Frame Relay • Bachelors Degree in telecommunications, electronics, computer science or related field.
• competitive salary package
• strong team-oriented culture
• comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
• private medical coverage
• life insurance
• access to wellness facilities and integration events
• technical communities
• trainings and broad development opportunities
If interested please apply through the online form available at careers.motorolasolutions.com or via our mailbox [email protected]