As the Unity Developer you will work with client-side and server-side programmers to make multi-platform games. You will be responsible for directing junior developers, in addition you will design and implement architecture for new games and develop best practices for the team. He/she will work with other disciplines to make incredibly high quality small scale games for mobile and other platforms.
WymaganiaDAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Rapidly prototype game ideas, but also writing production ready code.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be passionate about games.
- Possess an understanding of mobile game development and operating systems (iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8).
- Experience with multiplatform Unity development.
- Experience in game development with Unity 2D/3D,C#, C++.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years with Unity and C#.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games: Photon or uLink is a plus.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Fluent in English.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with build pipelines, specifically Jenkins/Hudson.
- Launched one or more titles on iOS, Android or Steam.