• Cooperation: the contract of employment or contract, B2B
• Work time: long-term cooperation If you are interested in development of niche technology, this offer definitely for you!
If you want to learn and work in the area of BPM technology – apply for us!
• Working with BPM analysts, architects, business users, etc. to build process-centric solutions that deliver value to the business
• Taking part in all phases of SDLC including requirements gathering, analysis, development, testing and deployment.
• Developing processes flows, business logic, integrations and user interfaces in IBM BPM
• Taking a lead role in playbacks to iterate requirements and demonstrate solution directly to business users
• Guiding and mentoring less-experienced members of the team Requirements:
• Basic knowledge of SQL
• Strong verbal and written skills in English
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills