Help us to achieve our objectives using exciting technologies like column based data stores, graph databases and message driven system. Be part of a young motivated team, which uses newest technologies and make them reliable for economic use.
We are currently looking for a:Java Developer
on a full-time basis to our development center in Poznan, where we provide the opportunity for experienced developers to work in international projects with focus on Germany.Job requirements:
- strong experience in Java software development ,
- strong experience in developing application container based software,
- strong experience in the Spring framework and JMS Message Systems,
- strong experience in analyzing heap dumps, profiling and garbage collector optimization
- experience in using design patterns, modern development processes like Kanban, Scrum or feature driven development,
- familiarity with data mining,
- knowledge in UNIX,
- fluency in English is a must.Nice to have:
- experience in Cassandra DSE,
- experience in Groovy,
- knowledge in distance algorithms such as Levenshtein,
- experience in Solr.We offer:
- attractive salary,
- diverse work content in prestigious projects within an international environment,
- a chance to develop an exciting start-up company,
- modern office with social spaces in the center of Poznan.
You should have a degree in computer science or similar, professional work experience, a high degree of individual initiative, the ability to individual and structured working, strong analytical skills for understanding complex issues and, last but not least, the ability to challenge the status quo and proactively tackle problem areas.
If you are willing to discuss the post, please contact us at [email protected]