You are invited to be part of an exciting new global team supporting all ZF business units and product lines in the important new area of Product Cyber Security. As has been widely reported, cyber attacks on embedded systems employed in the Internet of Things (IoT) is a rapidly growing problem and automotive systems have been specifically targeted. As a Cyber Security Software Engineer, your main goal will be to adapt and develop libraries of software countermeasures according to specifications developed by the entire Product Cyber Security Team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest software tools and technologies as well as new silicon components designed to deal with the security of embedded systems for IoT. You will be involved in many cyber security concept discussions and participate in the development of specifications for the countermeasures effort. Join now - be one of the pioneers in this new challenging area!
• Strong self management and communication skills, good English knowledge;
• Analytical way of thinking, creative approach to problem solving;
• Experience in developing robust, real-time embedded physical layer software;
• High analytical skills in analysis of problems and root cause analysis;
• Highly proficient with C programming language;
• Good knowledge of laboratory equipment and advanced SW debugging;
• Experience in analysis and creation of SW design and SW architecture;
• Understanding of software development techniques/processes for industry;
• Experience with requirements management processes;
• Knowledge of data encryption techniques;
• Knowledge of secure C coding standards (e.g. MISRA C, CERT-C), defensive programming techniques.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on foods and services;
• Flexibile working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.