Our client offers you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills. At our client you will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities.
- Internal and external technical trainings.
- Language courses.
- Multisport card.
- Duty phone and laptop.
- Team building events (several times a year, a lot of trips abroad).
- Small gifts for various occasions.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical care (Medicover).
- An annual bonus to salary.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 4/1 years of experience with good technology understanding of C# .NET, SQL Server.
- At least 4/1 years of experience in design, development, testing, deployment of applications using C#, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server.
- Recent experience in building web applications using .NET.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and good knowledge of English.
- In addition for Expert position:
- Experience in both Software Project life cycle activities and software maintenance.
- Strong understanding of common software development practices.
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills.
- Understanding and usage one or more of Oracle Database, SQL Server, VB6 or VBA, Visual Studio with TFS.
- Good to have experience in Insurance domain.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- In the role of Technology Expert, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities. You will also respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, participate in estimating the effort needed to implement solution or work around, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stake holder and close the issue as per the agreed timelines. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- In the role of Systems Engineer, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Problem Analysis, Coding and Testing of software applications. You will deliver high quality code deliverables, conduct validation for all types of testing and support activities. You will respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.