Our client offers you great opportunities within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will elaborate and deliver best practice solutions and will be able to further develop your solution design, implementation and project management skills. At our client you will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities.
- Internal and external technical trainings.
- Language courses.
- Multisport card.
- Duty phone and laptop.
- Team building events (several times a year, a lot of trips abroad).
- Small gifts for various occasions.
- Life insurance.
- Private medical care (Medicover).
- An annual bonus to salary.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 1 year of experience with good technology understanding of Java.
- Experience in development, testing and maintenance of Java EE applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and good knowledge of English.
- Strong understanding of common software development and maintenance practices.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Understanding and usage of Oracle/MSSQL.
- Good to have experience in Insurance domain.
- Ability to work in team in diverse / multiple stakeholder environment.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- In the role of Systems Engineer, you will apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development and Maintenance Life Cycle including Requirements Specification, Problem Analysis, Coding and Testing of software applications. You will deliver high quality code deliverables, conduct validation for all types of testing and support activities. You will respond to the issues assigned, do analysis, suggest / implement work around, communicate to all the stakeholders and close issues as per the agreed timelines. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.