- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package, should you need one, as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A gamer's paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Chosen GOG.com games for free.
WymaganiaResponsibilities: - Creating new and maintaining existing components of GOG.com.
- Working closely with designers, back-end developers and desktop developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Attention to detail necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Understanding of browser differences and ability to create cross browser solutions.
- Writing high quality, maintainable code.
- Experience with responsive layouts.
- Using Compass to navigate through Sass files.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with AngularJS.
- Knowledge of at least some of the buzzwords: OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM.
- Ability to code html emails which will look good in Outlook.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques.
If you think you've got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."