With dynamic EDC organization growth we are looking for candidates for positions of:
- Java Script Software Engineer
- Java Script Software Lead Engineer
to develop GE Industrial Internet applications based on Predix Cloud Foundry platform.
Apply now on our website: http://www.edc.pl/available-jobs/asdsssejs/
- Develop Industrial Internet applications based on Predix Cloud Foundry platform
- Coding and testing systems modules, in accordance with design specifications
- Develop web based front-end solutions for image visualization and analytics
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Work with Business Analysts to understand product requirements & vision
- Work in an international environment
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- We welcome experienced persons as well as after graduation
- Understanding of UX principles and best practices
- Familiarity with SOA, Cloud Computing and SW design principles related to SOAP/REST Web Services
- Play framework development and usage experience
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of working with websockets and HTML5 web storage a plus
- Knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) techniques for UI (i.e. Bower, Grunt)
- Knowledge of common UI testing frameworks (eg. Jasmine, JSCoverage)
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Good knowledge of English
About EDC « EDC :: Engineering Design Center
Engineering Design Center (EDC) was created in April 2000 under an agreement between General Electric Aircraft Engines and the Institute of Aviation. EDC is one of several global GE establishments located outside the United States and cooperates with such GE businesses as GE Aviation, GE Energy, GE Oil&Gas and GE Rail.
General Electric is currently shifting its focus to digital technologies and the conversion is also visible at the Engineering Design Center where the software teams are growing most dynamically. We develop aviation solutions using low- and high-level programming languages. We manage Big Data – very large amounts of data extracted from existing power turbine installations. We offer an array of professional challenges for software developers wishing to advance in their skills by combining the newest IT solutions with world-class engineering technologies.
The Aviation Digital team is divided into three main domains. Avionics team is focused on avionics embedded and safety-critical software. Digital Services & Solutions team creates and develops embedded software in the area of devices installed on an aircraft used for real-time data collection. The team also makes applications for flight data post-processing and analytics. DT Services team software developers create solutions for GE Aviation business to optimize aircraft engines fleet management and business processes. All those three teams cooperate to make flying safe, reduce costs of aircraft operations and create user-friendly solutions for the whole aviation industry.