We are currently looking for Production Support Developers to provide support for our growing number of enterprise clients. This is a great opportunity to be involved in and get exposure to various technologies such as: ASP.NET, WPF, SharePoint, SQL Server, Java and many more. Our Production Support team offers a great growth opportunity within the company and will provide you with the skillsets you need to further your career. Whether your goal is to work into management, become a software guru, become a team lead or create and sell products and solutions, the Production Support Developer role will give you a head start.
- Work to troubleshoot and resolve reported defects within our supported set of applications
- Scope out and develop new features and enhancements with a previously built and supported application to meet our clients' ongoing needs
- Troubleshoot complex functionality and performance issues within large scale production environments.
- Handle incident management and operational support activities within a team.
- Prioritize and manage ticket escalation, meeting the required deadlines for ticket response and resolution.
- Investigate and triage incidents according to a defined incident management process
- Oversee all aspects of a production environment to ensure key metrics and SLA's are being adhered to
- Perform application, configuration and content deployments to systems as required
- Work within a team environment and communicate effectively amongst all team member
- Grow as fast as you can and be rewarded appropriately.
- Base foundation in OOP and Database skills necessary
- 1-3 years of experience working in an application support or development role
- Experience working with large scale production environments requiring minimal downtime
- Can pick up new technologies quickly, thoroughly, and confidently, because they are after all, merely new spins on concepts you already understand.
- Can think on their feet and thrive under pressure.
- Exhibit a willingness to grow with the company and a desire to challenge themselves at every opportunity