Most of the time you will be responsible for developing new features in Positionly and adding new things to our existing codebase. As with all software, every now and then you will have to track down, replicate, and fix some tricky bugs. We try to keep our code tidy; every developer writes their own automated tests (we love rspec and use CI&CD platform), and we encourage each other to improve our software as well the development process. At Positionly, you will have the chance to advance your career as a backend developer; you will face exciting challenges of scaling a live product as it grows every day. You will also have the chance to mentor less-experienced developers because, at Positionly, we like to share our knowledge by doing regular code reviews.
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails (>= 4.0)
- A fiend for well tested and well factored code
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of RSpec
- Knowledge of other programming language(s), redis, elasticsearch, NASA technologies is a plus
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing SaaS startups in Poland
- A real impact on company performance and growth
- A full time job
- Great and friendly startup culture and work environment upheld through team building events, celebrating birthdays and organising spontaneous meetings after hours
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- Private medical care for you to keep an eye on your health
- A multisport card so you could work not only on your skills but also on your body shape
To help you doing the great job for us we will provide you with one shiny MacBook, delicious coffee with an endless inventory of milk, juice, snacks and fruits.
Already feeling excited about this position and Positionly? We are too. Let's see what you got.
Every day we do our best to help customers grow their business.
At Positionly, we create a simple and user-friendly SEO analytical tool that is understandable even for beginners. We give businesses and organizations the power to be more competitive in the search engines and progress in the tough competition of today's world.
If you want to become a part of our family in our R&D office in Wrocław please apply through the application form which you can find here: https://positionly.workable.com/j/8294EB9BCE