Avid Technology is looking for a Customer Care Specialist to be based at our offices in Szczecin, Poland. You will be responsible for providing of high quality technical and operational support to end users of Avid's solutions. Essential Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support to accredited resellers and customers through a variety of channels including but not limited to voice, electronic case, chat and online community.
• Continued learning, understanding, and documentation of customer's workflows and utilization of Avid products.
• Maintain logs of all communications relating to technical support issues.
• Generate basic reports, spreadsheets and presentations as required.
• Clearly understand the requirements of the Post and Media Enterprise markets.
• Experience either in a video engineering or operational capacity or equal Technical Support/Product Specialist skills.
• For the above, can substitute Video Engineering as appropriate.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
• Strong organisational skills, ability to adapt to change and work under pressure.
• Community support experiences a plus.
• Call Center experiences a plus.
• 2nd European Language such as Spanish, French or German.
Specialised Skills and Knowledge:
• Understanding of Video concepts, hardware, editing techniques and terms.
• Knowledge of computer technologies, disk systems, video, audio and networking infrastructures.
• Excellent knowledge of Mac OS and Windows XP is essential.