Now they are opening a new R&D centre in Cracow and have key position for Senior SW Developers who would be the core of our team in Poland.
WymaganiaThe ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years of iOS development experience, be a hall-of-fame Objective-C programmer, and be able to interact with teammates in a fast-paced and challenging environment. We need someone who can not only be a senior developer, but also help us develop our brand and product with the right people and technology.
We are looking for an open-minded and flexible person. A successful candidate will have a chance to contribute his/her skills and talent in different innovative projects which Company executes for clients all over the world. We offer friendly and informal atmosphere with huge possibilities of professional growth. Required Skills:
- 3+ years experience in professional software development;
- 1+ year experience in iPhone, iPad;
- Expert knowledge in Cocoa, Objective C, iPhone SDK;
- Proven experience in development of native mobile applications on iPhone/iPad (please provide portfolio apps that are publicly available);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with product managers and other team members in agile test-driven environment;
- Strong understanding of the server side software, scalability, performance and reliability aspects;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, test-driven collaborative and iterative programming environment;
- Proven aptitude developing applications leveraging XML/JSON, REST, SOAP;
- Level of English language skills is not below intermediate.
- Experience with developing SDKs a huge plus;
- Experience in working with media streaming/audio-video codecs;
- Experience in leading of small developers group (2-3 persons).