Form of employment: permanent contract
Localization: Poland, Wrocław
WymaganiaMain tasks will be: designing and implementing different web application for desktop and mobile devices. The Candidate should have:
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field or equivalent experience
• Motivated, self-reliant, responsible and positive attitude;
• Willingness to learn new tools and technologies;
• Ability to work well in a team and in a fast paced environment;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Good English skills.
Additionally, it would be a plus if the Candidate had knowledge of UI/UX principles and Responsive Design principles.
The Candidate can expect:
• Permanent contract;
• Attractive, competitive compensation;
• Challenging job in a professional, international environment;
• Relocation package for employees moving to Wroclaw;
• Trainings and advancement programs, as well as foreign language lessons;
• Private health care, life and disability insurance;
• MyBenefit System and subsidy for commuting;
• Possibility of career progression.