WymaganiaResponsibilities: • Creating and dictating the design choices to software developers;
• Software Architect's tasks is to derive a compete software architecture and software requirements base on customer, safety and system requirements;
• Develop documentation to comply with automotive SPICE and participate in software process development activities;
• Support software developers and integrators during project lifecycle.
• Degree in software, electronics, computer science or electrical engineering;
• Minimum of 2 years of development experience with the AUTOSAR architecture;
• Knowledge of software modeling language – UML;
• Experience in embedded software development for automotive applications;
• Highly proficient with C;
• Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems;
• Experience with embedded microcontrollers and common peripherals;
• Experience with formal architectural design tools such as IBM Rational Rhapsody;
• Familiarity with requirements analysis tools such as DOORS;
• Understanding of software development techniques and methodologies.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.