MSSQL Database Developer
- Develop source code and batch scripting
- Research and document solution design specification and perform architectural engineering
- Clarify and drive team goals on a technical level making sure that the solutions proposed and designed are in line with the department
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications
- Perform technical code reviews of peers to ensure that proper coding methodology is being adhered to.
- BS degree in the field of computer science or software engineering, and/or 5+ years equivalent work experience.
- MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS Developer - 5+ years' experience working with Microsoft BI technologies including SSIS, SSRS, MS SQL and SSAS.
DWH/ data modelling concepts - 5+ years' working experience.
- Hands on experience working in integrated development environments, including SVN, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Visual Basic, Java Script, Perl and/or shell scripting.