What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A competitive salary and a great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- Access to a health care and sport activities package.
- Free access to chosen games on GOG.com.
- A relocation package, should you need one as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house cantina, and other goodies are a standard.
- A gamer's paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- Support us in improving our website, hunt pesky bugs and expand our internal applications.
- Provide help with creating new and maintaining existing code and learn from the best.
- Work with an exciting technology stack such as Symfony framework, Vagrant, Varnish, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ and many more.
- Learn from experienced developers how to create top notch, scalable applications.
- Experience in PHP5 and OOP practices - personal projects count!
- Knowledge of MySQL databases.
- Willingness to learn, grow and gather new experiences.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- An overwhelming desire to code the best websites on the Internet.
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. :)
- Knowledge of Symfony2 or any other PHP modern framework.
- Experience with writing CRUD applications.
- Ability to work with source control tools (SVN, Git).
- Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
If you think you've got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples below.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."