This Week in Rust 322 - 21 JAN 2020
- Smoke-testing Rust HTTP clients.
- A sad day for Rust.
- What is Rust and why is it so popular - from official StackOverflow blog.
- Writing an OS in Rust: Allocator designs.
- How refactoring a macro reduced my Rust project compilation time from 4 hours to 40 seconds.
- Why the stabilization of advanced slice patterns is a big deal to me.
- How to write fast Rust code.
- Exposing C and Rust APIs: some thoughts from librsvg.
- Rust on the ESP32 - SVD's, PAC's and USB flashing.
- Epoll, Kqueue and IOCP explained with Rust.
- Programming Servo: three years, 100 commits.
- Project Verona: Microsoft's Rust inspired research language has been released.