Wymagania i obowiązki
- Continuous Deployment, automated rollback and failover in Ansible.
- Continuous Integration. Writing build/test/deploy pipelines.
- Continuous Performance Management. Measuring performance and working with developers to improve it (Gatling, Scala, JVM).
- Administration of databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Couchbase, Cassandra) and messaging systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Administration of web servers (Nginx, HAProxy). Load balancing.
- Network and Linux virtual machines administration to some extent. Autoscaling (Google Cloud, Amazon).
- Containerisation / packaging. Distributed component integration/troubleshooting (Docker).
- Log aggregation (Kibana / Logstash)
- Monitoring (Zabbix, Consul)
- min. 3 years of experience in DevOps/Ops role, administrating a production software environment
- min. 5 years of experience in software development in general
- very good knowledge of Linux and networking
- significant experience in deployment automation in tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet and some experience with Ansible.
- experience implementing Continous Integration in tools like Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo.
- experience in administration of database systems
- experience in high availability, fail over, load balancing
- some experience in programming
- ability to learn fast
- willingness to work in a challenging, fast-paced world of betting