It would be best if you:
- have worked on and contributed your code to high-traffic websites
- worked with a few PHP frameworks
- write well architectured code that's easy to comprehend by your team mates, and easy to run by the servers
- can understand code other people wrote (that's including yourself a few months before) and can start contributing almost straight away
- know what Scrum is and have worked as a member of Agile teams
- know how to scale web applications and how to implement caching (and when not to)
- see value in writing tests to support your application code
- have worked on projects in the clouds (AWS)
- know how to track down bugs and fix them
- love helping others
Don't worry if you don't match all the requirements. If you're full of passion for learning new technologies, we would still love to talk to you.
We will provide you with good company of people who love working together on large scale projects. You will join our office in a very prestigious location, surrounded by other innovative companies and people. Your salary will match your skills and experience.
As part of a team, you'll start planning your work for the whole sprint. You will talk to Product Owners, Scrum Master and other team members about how to best solve difficult problems, and you will implement your solutions with sound code following agreed coding standards and best practices.
You will have a chance to join our partner's team in their UK office after initial period with us.
You will work in our office in Poznański Park Naukowo-Technologiczny. We will provide you with free coffee, fruit + veg + snacks, play room.
Have you got any other special skills or interests? Please get in touch and talk to us. Show us what you've done and accomplished. We're waiting for you to join us on this journey towards turning innovative ideas into successful products.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected] and remember to state your agreement for personal data processing on your CV, your preferred contract type and expected salary.
Wymagania i obowiązki
- desire to learn about new technologies and tools
- Darmowe przekąski
- Darmowe posiłki
- Darmowa kawa i inne napoje
- Darmowy parking
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
- Pokój gier
- Elastyczne godziny pracy
- Wyjazdy zagraniczne
- Biblioteka firmowa
O innovAgile sp. z o. o.
innovAgile – ideas fulfilled