Our mobile development team is growing, so we're looking for talented Android developers to be part of some exciting projects. You'll get the opportunity to work for some of the biggest brands in the UK such as Domino's Pizza, Premier League, Wembley, Glastonbury Festival and many more.
As an Android developer you will be responsible for implementing new features in any of our client apps, liaising with our UX team to bring app designs to life and working closely with QA staff to reproduce and fix bugs. You will also have a chance to work with our in-house development platform, Kirin. It's our award-winning development framework that makes it easier to build cross-platform apps. If innovation is what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.
We're looking for passionate individuals, who are eager to learn, aren't afraid to speak up, and are willing to offer constructive feedback or suggestions for improvements to any part of our process. If you are detail-oriented and know how to think outside the box, please send us your latest CV to [email protected]
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Implementing complex user interfaces and navigation flows
- Experience with the full app lifecycle, from initial implementation through to debugging the live apps in the field, ideally several times over
- Strong commercial experience with JAVA
- Knowledge of continued integration tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with source control tools and build scripts and be able to configure them
- Know your way around a Linux terminal (but advanced bash scripting skills are most welcome)
O Future Platforms
Award winning digital agency
We've been on a 10-year journey (and counting) with Domino's Pizza, helping to grow and develop their market-leading digital sales channels. The Domino's apps have accumulated over 10m app downloads, and generate over £5m every week. Our award-winning work also includes projects for clients such as EE, The Premier League, The FA, Sky, Last Minute, Virgin Atlantic, De Vere Venues, The AA and Maggie's Cancer Care.
Based under one roof in our central London office, we are a team of digital strategists, designers, developers and testers with a real breadth of knowledge and experience. From mobile and social to web and e-commerce, our focus is on commercial success, and our track record is of products that go to great lengths in achieving it.