Duration: 6 months+ possible extend based on performance
The recruitment agency Ira Net is an international company active in the field of HR specializing in the recruitment and selection of staff. By using the latest technologies in the field of HR in Poland we are creating a new quality of recruitment for small, medium and large enterprises.
For our client, a world leader in the industry IT, we are currently looking for: Java Developer with strong Technical knowledge.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Core java and j2ee framework
• Hands on experience on Spring framework(at least on Spring core and Spring Integration)
• PLSQL, working knowledge of Oracle
• Strong background in Xml, xslt, xpath, xquery, xsd
• Middleware technologies (ex. MQSeries/Websphere/JMS)
• SOA / SOAP
• Unit testing (junit, mockito)
• Knowledge of WTX,ESB and Data Power would be added advantage
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Familiarity with build tools such as Maven
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Agile methodology, scrum
• RTC, Eclipse
Please Send Yours CV on: [email protected]
The CV Please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item 883)".
I kindly inform , that we will contact only with selected candidates.